Gas-Lock Advisors, LLC
TAKE BACK CONTROL OF FUEL COSTS
Gas-Lock in a Nutshell
What It Does
Protects the consumer against an increase in the wholesale price of gasoline.
- This is what the big players do. Most of the variation in gasoline prices over a two-year period come from market forces increasing demand and restricted supply
- Protects against moves by OPEC
- Protects against moves by big oil
- Protects against rising demand in China and other developing nations
Makes things simple for the consumer.
- No receipts
- No need to make claims
- Automatic monthly payments when protection price is exceeded
Empowers the consumer.
- Allows the consumer to conserve by driving less. They still collect
- Rewards the consumer for finding the best local price
Rewards the consumer.
- If taxes are reduced (as states are doing now), the consumer enjoys the price benefit
What Gas-Lock does not do.
- Protect against price gouging by a specific company or dealer. This is a problem for local or state authorities. We cannot control or protect against it.
- Protect against state or local tax increases. While this is currently unpopular and unlikely, it is a matter for the ballot box, not Gas-Lock.
- Make prices equal across the country. Gas-Lock is democratic. It gives the same discount to everyone. If a locality has special transportation or environmental requirements, these differentials continue. It is not up to Gas-Lock to subsidize higher-cost regions at the expense of lower-cost regions.